- STANDING HANDLE: The 1.5 pound Bedside Mighty Rail can be used as a bedside grab bar for balance and support and supports up to 300 pounds.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: The snap-assembly of the Mighty Rail enables anyone to assemble the rail within minutes using the spring buttons.
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: The Mighty Rail is designed to accommodate any mattress between 8” and 16” thick. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- BED TYPES: The rail is compatible with most bed sizes from twin to California king, not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
- SAFETY STRAP: The Mighty Rail easily installs beneath the mattress and attaches to the bed frame opposite of the rail with the included safety strap.
Bedside Mighty RailItem #: 8300
- PREVENT FALLS: The Bedside Mighty Rail can be used as a guard rail to prevent nighttime falls out of bed and as a bed handle when transferring.
- GREAT FOR TRANSFERS: Use the rail as a support handle to transfer from bed to walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- THE IDEAL TRAVEL RAIL: The small and portable rail can be carried in any travel tote and assembled or dis-assembled in minutes to use on any hotel bed.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Store your personal items close to your bedside in the included organizer pouch without having to reach for a nightstand.
- MODERN DESIGN: The rail frame seamlessly blends in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition.
- Length of rail: 12″
- Height of rail: 21.5″ from bottom of mattress
- Depth: 20″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-16″ thick
MSRP: $54.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
BEDSIDE MIGHTY RAIL
The Bedside Mighty Rail makes it easy to get in and out of bed wherever you go! Its strong and lightweight design weighs only 1.5 pounds but supports up to 300 pounds. Simply snap the ends of the tube pieces together for fast and easy assembly, no tools required. And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Use to Transfer Out of Bed
The Bedside Mighty Rail features a padded and comfortable grip to help get in and out of bed safely. The safety railing supports up to 300 pounds of weight.
Use the handle to transfer from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair or bedside commode. The safety handle also acts as a guard rail to protect against dangerous nighttime falls out of bed.
QUICK AND EASY ASSEMBLY
The Ideal Bed Rail when Traveling
The Bedside Mighty Rail is the perfect bed rail to take on vacation to ensure safe and sound sleep. The aluminum frame weighs just 1.5 pounds and dis-assembles into six pieces to easily carry in any travel tote or suit case.
The Mighty Rail is simple and easy to assemble. With no tools required, you can assemble the bed rail in just minutes piecing the tubing together and snapping together with the spring buttons.
SIMPLE AND EASY INSTALLATION
Secures to Bed Frame with Safety Strap
The Bedside Mighty Rail is easily assembled and installed in the matter of minutes. To install the rail on a traditional bed, slide the base piece between the mattress and box spring (or slats if using on a slat bed).
The bed rail comes equipped with a nylon safety strap. Run the safety strap underneath the mattress to the opposite side of the bed and buckle around the bedframe. For detailed assembly instructions, download the Assembly Instruction PDF below.
See the Bedside Mighty Rail in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. To help make the process easier, we have featured “Five Things you Need to Know Before Purchasing the Right Bed Rail” in our blog.READ OUR BLOG POST
When purchasing a bed rail here’s a few helpful questions to consider:
- What is the intended use of the bed rail? If needing full fall protection from nighttime falls, longer safety railings are best. If you are in need of reliable assistance in and of out of bed, then a bedside safety handle would work best.
- What type of bed do you own? Able Life bed rails are compatible with traditional beds with box spring, flat platform, or slats. The Bedside Extend-A-Rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds.
- How thick is your mattress? Mattress thicknesses can alter the amount of railing that is exposed above the mattress. The Extend-A-Rail is intended to be used with mattresses ranging from 8″ to 16″ in thickness.
- What is the preferred weight capacity? The Extend-A-Rail can support weights up to 300 pounds. If additional support is needed, we recommend finding a bariatric rail.
- Will you need a bed rail away from home? If you are intending to travel with your bed rail, we recommend a lightweight and easily collapsible bed rail, like the Bedside Mighty Rail.
Able Life offers free shipping on orders over $75. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected]
The Bedside Mighty Rail requires assembly and installation on the bed. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the Bedside Mighty Rail, please download the Assembly Instruction PDF by clicking the button below.
THERE IS A MUCH GREATER RISK OF ENTRAPMENT AND INJURY/DEATH WHEN USING BED RAILS WITH A SOFT MATTRESS! A soft mattress increases the risk that a person’s head, arm, or leg could become entrapped between the mattress and a rail. Entrapment can cause injury or death.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit ablelifesolutions.com/extra-soft-mattress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Free Shipping over $75
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.