- STANDING HANDLE: The handle can be used as a bedside grab bar for balance and support and supports up to 300 lbs.
- REMOVABLE: The Click-N-Go button makes it simple to remove the handle from the base to increase caregiver access to the bed.
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: The Click-N-Go Bed Handle is designed to accommodate any mattress between 8” and 14” thick. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- BED TYPES: The rail is compatible with most bed sizes from twin to California king and with most any regular and adjustable beds.
- SAFETY STRAP: The safety handle installs beneath the mattress and attaches to the bed frame with the included safety strap and screws.
Click-N-Go Bed HandleItem #: 8960
- PREVENT FALLS: The Click-N-Go Handle can be used as a guard rail to prevent nighttime falls out of bed and as a bed handle when transferring.
- GREAT FOR TRANSFERS: Use the rail as a support handle to transfer from bed to walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- MADE FOR CAREGIVERS: Remove the handle from its base to make it easier to make the bed, change the linens, or access a bedridden loved one.
- MODERN DESIGN: The rail frame seamlessly blends in with the style and comfortable feel of your home making it the perfect bedroom addition.
- Length of Handle: 20.25″
- Depth: 7″-35″
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-14″
MSRP: $184.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
CLICK-N-GO BED HANDLE
With an elegant design geared toward preventing entrapment, the Click-N-Go Bed Handle is one of the only bed rails approved for both regular and adjustable platform beds. Supporting weights up to 300 pounds, the Click-N-Go helps to prevent falls both out of bed and while transferring. Caregivers will love the easy-to-remove handle and slick black appearance.
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Use to Transfer Out of Bed
The Click-N-Go Bed Handle features a comfortable rounded grip to help get in and out of bed safely. The safety railing supports up to 300 pounds of weight.
Use the handle to transfer from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair or bedside commode. The bedside handle also acts as a guard rail to protect against dangerous nighttime falls out of bed.
Click-N-Go Release Button
Designed with caregivers in mind, the bed handle is easily removable from its base to make it easier to change the linens or access a loved one in bed.
To remove the handle, simply press the Click-N-Go Button and pull up on the handle. When needed, place the handle back over the base until the button engages.
SIMPLE AND EASY INSTALLATION
Fits on Regular and Adjustable Base Beds
The Click-N-Go Bed Handle is easily assembled and installed in the matter of minutes. To install the rail on a traditional bed, slide the base piece between the mattress and box spring and secure to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
If using on an adjustable base bed, attach the base tubes to the mattress base with the included hardware. For detailed assembly instructions, download the Assembly Instruction PDF below.
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. To help make the process easier, we have featured “Five Things you Need to Know Before Purchasing the Right Bed Rail” in our blog.READ OUR BLOG POST
When purchasing a bed rail here’s a few helpful questions to consider:
- What is the intended use of the bed rail? If needing full fall protection from nighttime falls, longer safety railings like the Bedside Extend-A-Rail are best. If you are in need of reliable assistance in and of out of bed, then a bedside safety handle would work best.
- What type of bed do you own? The Click-N-Go Bed Handle is intended to work with most any traditional and adjustable platform bed.
- How thick is your mattress? Mattress thicknesses can alter the amount of railing that is exposed above the mattress. The Click-N-Go Bed Handle is intended to be used with mattresses ranging from 8″ to 14″ in thickness.
- What is the preferred weight capacity? The Click-N-Go Bed Handle can support weights up to 300 pounds. If additional support is needed, we recommend finding a bariatric rail.
- Will you need a bed rail away from home? If you are intending to travel with your bed rail, we recommend a lightweight and easily collapsible bed rail, like the Bedside Mighty Rail.
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration. After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee. Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount. To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Click-N-Go Bed Handle requires assembly and installation on the bed. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the bed handle, please download the Assembly Instruction PDF by clicking the button below.
Yes, this bed rail is designed to fit on most any adjustable platform bed.
THERE IS A MUCH GREATER RISK OF ENTRAPMENT AND INJURY/DEATH WHEN USING BED RAILS WITH A SOFT MATTRESS! A soft mattress increases the risk that a person’s head, arm, or leg could become entrapped between the mattress and a rail. Entrapment can cause injury or death.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit ablelifesolutions.com/extra-soft-mattress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.