- 2-IN-1 FALL PREVENTION: The 2-in-1 standing aid combines a transfer pole with a grab bar to help prevent falls when sitting and standing.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The 12.5″ long handle protrudes 7″ from the transfer pole to provide additional balance and supports weights up to 300 pounds.
- TENSION-MOUNTED: Easily installs by creating tension between the floor and ceiling without the use of drilling screws into the floor or ceiling.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjust the height of the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar to use with flat ceilings of 7, 8, or 9 feet tall.
Universal Floor To Ceiling Grab BarItem #: 8140
- PREVENT FALLS: Use the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab to prevent dangerous falls when transferring or standing from a toilet, bathtub, couch, chair, or bed.
- INSTALLS ANYWHERE: Unlike traditional wall-mounted grab bar, the tension-mounted design allows the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar to be installed anywhere in the home.
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED: The floor to ceiling pole does not require screws to be drilled into a wall, floor or ceiling making it perfect for temporary use, rentals, or parental visits.
- NO DAMAGE OR MARKING: The padded base and top piece of the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar include pre-installed padding to eliminate scuff marks on the floor and ceiling.
- Height Adjustment: Fits 7, 8, or 9 foot ceilings
- Handle Height: 35″-47.5″ from the floor
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Length of I-Beam: 22″
- Width of I-Beam: 9″
- Diameter of Base Plate: 7.25″
MSRP: $214.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
UNIVERSAL FLOOR TO CEILING GRAB BAR
The Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar makes it easy to stand from any couch, bed, or toilet. It’s tension-mounted design makes it easy to place anywhere in the home without the screwing holes into your floor or ceiling. And like all of our products, it blends in with the comforting feeling of your home.
Put a Grab Bar Anywhere in your House
The Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar is designed to install with tension created between the floor and ceiling and does not require drilling holes.
Unlike traditional grab bars that mount to the wall, the floor to ceiling pole can be placed in the middle of the room to provide support where it’s needed most. Use in between a toilet and bathtub, next to a couch or chair, or at your bedside.
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Use to Sit, Stand or Transfer
The 2-in1 transfer pole and grab provides sturdy balance and support when sitting or standing from a toilet or living room chair. The 12.5″ x 7″ assist handle increases leverage to pull yourself up from a sitting to standing position.
The floor to ceiling pole can be used at your bedside for assistance when transferring from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Easy to Install on Flat Ceilings
The Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar can be used on flat ceilings that are 7, 8, or 9 feet tall. The 22″ long I-beam at the top of the pole distributes tension evenly across the ceiling making it unnecessary to find a ceiling joist when installing the pole.
The padded layer on the top and bottom pieces help to prevent scuffing on the floor and ceiling. With no scuff marks and no screw holes, the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar is a great temporary solution for fall prevention in a rental apartment.
See the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar requires assembly and installation in the desired location. To install the floor to ceiling pole, follow the steps in the instructional video below.
The Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar installs on any flat ceiling of 7, 8, or 9 feet tall. It can also be installed on any floor types.
Where to Install:
- Place next to the toilet or shower
- Install at the side of a bed
- Put next to the side of a chair, couch, or sofa
Where Not to Install:
- Do not install inside the shower or bathtub
- Do not install on vaulted or slanted ceilings
The Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar installs with tension between the floor and ceiling that is created by tightening the pole. It is not required to attach the pole to the floor or ceiling with screws.Hardware and pre-drilled holes are included in the case that you desire to permanently install the pole in your home.
No, the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar will only install on ceilings of 7, 8, or 9 feet, nothing in between.
No, the steel can rust and there are too many variables to account for that could make it unsafe, such as: slick surfaces, fiberglass tub floors with minimal support on the underside, and sloped floor for water drainage.
No, the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab will only work with flat ceilings.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.