- Safety Handle: The Universal Chair Cane’s padded Safety Handle that provides a comfortable grip and supports up to 250 pounds
- Fully Adjustable: The handle height adjusts from 32.5 to 36 inches from the floor, and the base length can also be adjusted from 22 to 34.5 inches
- Stability Base Pads: The Universal Chair Cane features anti-skid base pads that sit underneath the feet of your chair and provide stability when using the handle
- Compatible Furniture: Use the chair cane with most four-legged chairs, couches, or recliners with feet 22 to 34.5 inches apart; not intended for free-standing use
Universal Chair CaneItem #: 8810
- Prevent Falls: Minimize the risk of dangerous falls while sitting or standing with the Universal Chair Cane’s padded safety handle
- Protect your Floor: The anti-skid base pads of the Universal Chair Cane ensure stable and secure support while protecting your flooring from scratches, scuffs, or damage
- Easy to Assemble: Universal Chair Cane can be assembled in just a few minutes, slip it under the feet of most chairs, couches or recliners, and get ready to enjoy safe and secure support
- Great with Lift Chairs: The chair cane is perfect for seniors or anyone needing mobility assistance, and works great with lift chairs, providing an extra layer of support and balance when sitting or standing
- Handle Height: 32.5″-36″
- Base Pads Depth: 22″-34.5″
- Base Pads Width” 18″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
MSRP: $164.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
UNIVERSAL CHAIR CANE
For added stability and balance, the Universal Chair Cane is perfect for those needing mobility assistance. With a padded safety handle and customizable height adjustment, it reduces the need for caregiver assistance and supports up to 250 pounds. Install it quickly and easily under the feet of most chairs, couches or recliners.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Padded Safety Handle
Use the Universal Chair Cane’s padded handle for extra leverage when sitting or standing. The large support handle allows for an easy and comfortable two-handed grip to pull yourself from a sitting to a standing position.
The assist handle can support weights up to 250 pounds and can be placed on either side of the couch or chair.
Adjustable to Fit your Furniture
Adjust the base pads of the chair cane in depth from 22″-34.5″ and the height of the handle from 32.5″-36″ to fit your furniture.
Please measure your furniture to ensure compatibility before purchasing.
SIMPLE AND EASY INSTALLATION
Compatible with Most Chairs
The Universal Chair Cane is compatible with most four-legged chairs, sofas, couches, lift chairs, and recliners. Place the front and rear legs on either side of the base pads to hold the handle in place. It is is not intended for free-standing use.
For detailed assembly instructions, download the Assembly Instruction PDF below.
See the Universal Chair Cane in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Universal Chair Cane requires assembly and installation on the chair. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the chair cane, download the assembly instructions below or watch our step-by-step video.
The Chair Cane is compatible with any four-legged couch, sofa, chair, lift chair or recliner. The front and rear legs of the chair must sit on top of the base pads of the Chair Cane to hold it in place. The Chair Cane adjusts in depth to fit chair leg depths of 22″-34.5″ and is not intended for free-standing use.
If your chair does not have four legs, has a round base, or has legs with depths shorter than 22″ and deeper than 34.5″, the Chair Cane will not work with your chair.
Before purchasing the Chair Cane, we recommend measuring the depth between the front and rear legs of the intended chair to make sure they fit in the 22″-34.5″ compatibility range.
No, the Chair Cane cannot be installed on a bed. If you are looking for something similar to the Chair Cane for assistance in and out of bed, check out our assortment of bed rails.SEE BED RAILS
The base pads of the Chair Cane can be placed on either the outside or inside base pads depending on your personal preference. Placing the chair feet on the inside or outside base pad will change the location of the handle.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.