- Support Handle: The 12.5 inch long assist handle provides additional balance and support with a maximum load capacity of 300 pounds
- Height Adjustable: The Bathtub Grab Bar can be extended vertically to fit flat ceilings between 7 and 9 feet tall
- Tension-Mounted Installation: Easily install the grab bar without drilling by creating tension between the bathtub rim and the ceiling
- Compatible Bathtubs: The bathtub transfer pole fits standard alcove bathtubs with flat sides and clamps to bathtub rims 3 to 7 inches wide and 13 to 21 inches tall
- Shower Curtains: To ensure water is contained, the bathtub grab bar should be used with two curtains, one installed on eithers side of the transfer pole
Bathtub to Ceiling Grab BarItem #: 8145
- Prevent Falls: The Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar offers support to stand and move confidently without fear of falling or losing balance
- Versatile Solution for Bath Safety: The versatile grab bar can be used while bathing, stepping over a bath ledge, or even when standing from a toilet
- No-Drill Install: Unlike traditional wall-mounted grab bars, the Bathtub Grab Bar is a non-permanent solution that can be installed where support is needed the most
- Low-cost Alternative: Simple and easy to install in home without requiring expensive renovations or major home modifications
- High Quality and Durable: Made of durable steel construction, the grab bar for seniors ensure long-lasting reliability and peace of mind
- Fits Ceiling Heights: 7 to 9 ft
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Fits Bathtub Widths: 3-7 in
- Fits Bathtub Heights: 13-21 in
- Length of Top I-Beam: 22 in
- Width of Top I-Beam: 9 in
- Diameter of Pole: 1.5 in
MSRP: $224.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
BATHTUB TO CEILING GRAB BAR
The Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar is a versatile and easy-to-install grab bar that provides enhanced support and stability to prevent falls in the bathroom. Compatible with most standard bathtubs, this non-permanent, tension-mounted shower bar is the ideal solution for anyone who needs added support while bathing.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Experience Safe Transfers in the Bathroom
Prevent falls and injuries in the bathroom with the two-in-one grab bar and transfer pole. Use the assist handle to lift yourself up from a toilet, stand from a bath bench, step over the bathtub edge and balance yourself while bathing.
The Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar secures with tension and has been designed to support lateral weights up to 300 pounds.
Easy to Mount No-Drill Installation
The Bathtub Grab Bar assembles and installs within minutes using the provided clamp and wrench. To install, clamp the pole to the bathtub rim and tighten to create tension between the bathtub and ceiling. No drilling or hardware needed!
The bathtub bar is compatible with most standard alcove bathtubs with flat sides. It securely clamps to tub rims 3 to 7 inches wide and 13 to 21 inches tall.
INSTALL ON INSIDE OF CURTAIN ROD
Contain Water with Two Shower Curtains
To ensure water is contained, the bathtub grab bar should be used with two shower curtains, one on either side of the pole.
The Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar works with both straight and curved curtain rods. Curtains rods should be installed on the outside of the transfer pole.
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly and installation is required but is easy and can be done in the matter of minutes.
For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar, download the instruction manual below.
The Bathtub to Ceiling Grab Bar is compatible with standard alcove bathtubs that have flat sides and bathtub rims that are 3 to 7 inches wide and 13 to 21 inches tall.
Please make sure to measure your bathtub before purchasing to ensure that it meets these requirements.
To ensure water is contained, the bathtub bar must be used with two shower curtains, one on either side of the Bathtub Grab Bar. Curtains rods should be installed on the outside of the pole. See the instruction manual for more information.
The Bathtub Grab Bar is designed to be installed on a flat ceiling only. It would not be suitable to use this product with a slanted or vaulted ceiling.
No, when installed properly with tension the grab bar will support the user up to 300 pounds.
The pole does come with included hardware and pre-drilled holes in the case that you want a more permanent solution in your home, but is not required.
If securing the Bathtub Grab Bar with tension you will not need to install the pole parallel to the joists. The top I-beam evenly distributes tension throughout the ceiling.
If you are permanently installing the Bathtub Grab Bar using the provided hardware, you will need to find a joist to drill into.
We recommend keeping the included wrench and tightening the pole once every month to avoid thread-settling and ensure that the pole is securely fastened.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.