- SUPPORT HANDLE: The 6.5″ long Auto Cane provides stability and balance when standing or sitting from the car and supports weights up to 300 pounds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily store the 1-pound car assist in your glove box, door compartment, middle console or purse to keep it easily accessible.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Auto Cane is compatible with any vehicle with a U-shaped door striker latch. Not compatible with striker bolts.
- 3 COLOR OPTIONS: Choose from three different bright colors: Red, Blue, and Lavender
- PREVENT FALLS: Maintain your independence and prevent dangerous falls while transferring from a vehicle without caregiver assistance.
- INCREASES LEVERAGE: The additional support of the auto cane helps to maintain balance while pushing up to a standing position.
- EASY TO USE: The Auto Cane is simple and easy to use with no modification to your vehicle required. Simply slide the metal tip into the door latch striker.
- PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length: 6.5″
- Handle Length: 5″
- Handle Width: 1.25″
- Metal Tip Length: 2″
- Metal Tip Width: 0.5″
MSRP: $14.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The Auto Cane makes it easy to get in and out of any vehicle. Simply slide the handle into the door latch striker for extra support while sitting or standing. It fits any door striker so you can have support anywhere you go for stress-free traveling.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
No-Slip Ergonomic Grip
The Auto Cane provides steady and reliable assistance to stand with confident from any vehicle. Fitting parallel to the vehicle, the Auto Cane increases your leverage with optimal positioning to bring yourself to a standing position.
The Auto Cane supports weights up to 300 pounds and can be easily stored in the glove box, door compartment, or kept in a purse for easy access.
EASY TO USE
Compatible with Most Vehicles
The Auto Cane is designed to slip into the door latch of most vehicles. If your vehicle has a U-shaped door latch striker rather than a striker bolt, the Auto Cane will be compatible with your vehicle.
Using the Auto Cane does not require any modifications to be made and will not damage your vehicle.
GREAT FOR LOWER-SET VEHICLES
Goes Perfectly with the Auto Assist Handle
The Auto Cane works well with lower-set vehicles where it is difficult to push yourself to your feet. The extra leverage provided by the auto handle makes standing from a lower-set vehicle easier!
The Auto Cane can be used with the Auto Assist Handle when needing to lower yourself from a taller vehicle like a truck, van, or SUV.
See the Auto Cane in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free shipping on orders over $75. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Auto Cane comes ready to use right out of the box with no assembly required.
The Auto Cane comes pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box!
Before purchasing the Auto Cane, ensure that your vehicle has a U-shaped door latch striker with two bolts or screws attaching the striker to the door frame.
If your vehicle has a door striker bolt rather than a latch, the Auto Cane will not work with your vehicle.
No, the Auto Assist Cane simply slides into the door latch striker with no modification required.
Find your Color
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Free Shipping over $75
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.