- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The 7-inch long no-slip grip of the Auto Assist Grab Bar provides stability and balance when standing or sitting from the car.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily store the 1-pound car assist in your glove box, door compartment, middle console or purse to keep it easily accessible.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Auto Assist Grab Bar is compatible with any vehicle with a U-shaped door striker latch. Not compatible with striker bolts.
- KEY COMPARTMENT: The grab bar includes a built-in key compartment that slides out of bottom of the handle to keep a spare key hidden.
- HEAVY DUTY: Safely support weights up to 300 pounds and designed for repeated, everyday use.
Auto Assist Grab BarItem #: 8120
- PREVENT FALLS: Maintain your independence and prevent dangerous falls while transferring from a vehicle without caregiver assistance.
- INCREASES LEVERAGE: The additional support of the auto grab bar helps to maintain balance while pushing up to a standing position.
- EASY TO USE: The Auto Assist Grab Bar is simple and easy to use with no modification to your vehicle required.
- PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length: 7″
- Width: 1.5″
- Length of metal tip: 3″
- Length of key compartment: 3″
MSRP: $24.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
AUTO ASSIST GRAB BAR
The Auto Assist Grab Bar from Able Life makes it easy to get in and out of any vehicle. Simply slide the handle into the door latch striker for extra support while sitting or standing. It fits any vehicle so you can have support anywhere you go for stress-free traveling. When you’re done, simply place the handle in your car and you’re ready to go!
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Increase Leverage to Help Stand
The Auto Assist Grab Bar provides steady and reliable assistance to stand with confidence from any vehicle. Fitting parallel to the vehicle, the Auto Assist Grab Bar increases your leverage with optimal positioning to bring yourself to a standing position.
The Auto Assist Grab Bar supports weights up to 300 pounds and can be easily stored in the glove box, door compartment, or kept in a purse for easy access.
EASY TO USE
Compatible with Most Vehicles
The Auto Assist Grab Bar is designed to slip into the door latch of most vehicles. If your vehicle has a U-shaped door latch striker rather than a striker bolt, the Auto Assist Grab Bar will be compatible with your vehicle.
Using the Auto Assist Grab Bar does not require any modifications to be made and will not damage your vehicle.
GREAT FOR LOWER-SET VEHICLES
Goes Perfectly with the Auto Assist Handle
The Auto Assist Grab Bar works well with lower-set vehicles where it is difficult to push yourself to your feet. The extra leverage provided by the auto handle makes standing from a lower-set vehicle easier!
The Auto Assist Grab Bar can be used with the Auto Assist Handle when needing to lower yourself from a taller vehicle like a truck, van, or SUV.
See the Auto Assist Grab Bar in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Auto Assist Grab Bar comes pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.