- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The 5-inch wide no-slip grip provides stability and balance when sitting or standing from a vehicle for weights up to 250 pounds.
- PORTABLE: Easily store the car assist in your glove box, door compartment, middle console or purse to keep it easily accessible.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Auto Assist Handle is compatible with any vehicle with window frames.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: The sturdy nylon strap adjusts in length from 7″-16″ for a customized fit to your vehicle and preference.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add the Auto Assist Handle to your vehicle by buckling the nylon strap around the top frame of your window.
Auto Assist HandleItem #: 8110
- PREVENT FALLS: Maintain your independence and prevent dangerous falls while transferring from a vehicle without caregiver assistance.
- INCREASES LEVERAGE: The additional support of the auto grab handle helps to maintain balance while pulling up to a standing position.
- EASY TO USE: The Auto Assist Handle is simple and easy to use with no modification to your vehicle required.
- PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Adjustable Length: 7″-16″
- Handle Width: 5″
MSRP: $13.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
AUTO ASSIST HANDLE
The Auto Assist Handle makes it easier to get in and out of any vehicle. Simply roll down your window and snap the clip to add an extra support handle on any door of the car. Use it with your Auto Assist Grab Bar for maximum support and fall protection.
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Increase Leverage to Help Stand
The Auto Assist Handle provides steady and reliable assistance to stand with confident from any vehicle. Hanging from the window frame, the Auto Assist Handle increases your leverage with optimal positioning to pull yourself to a standing position.
The Auto Assist Grab Handle supports weights up to 250 pounds and can be easily stored in the glove box, door compartment, or kept in a purse for easy access.
EASY TO USE
Compatible with Most Vehicles
The Auto Assist Handle is designed to be strapped around the window frame of most vehicles. The sturdy nylon strap is adjustable from 7″-16″ to provide a customized and optimal position.
Using the Auto Assist Handle does not require any modifications to be made and will not damage your vehicle.
GREAT FOR HIGHER-SET VEHICLES
Goes Perfectly with the Auto Assist Grab Bar
The Auto Assist Handle works well with higher-set vehicles like trucks, vans, and SUVs where it is difficult to lower yourself to your feet. The extra leverage provided by the auto handle makes standing from a higher-set vehicle easier!
The Auto Assist Handle can be used with the Auto Assist Grab Bar when needing to pull yourself from a lower-set vehicle.
See the Auto Assist Handle in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Able Life offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
No, Able Life products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Auto Assist Handle comes pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box! To install the handle on your vehicle, buckle the strap around the top of the window frame.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.